Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Last Day of School

The last day of school is here,
but wait no one is near.
The teachers are gone and so are the kids.
OMG there are can lids.
Listen to the Greek Mythology.
Oh, great, now she's talking about Dragonology.
The God of War. The God of War.
Oww! My arm feels sore.
No one near, no one far.
So, get the hell in the cattle car.
Fucking bitches. Fucking sluts.
They're all sleeping in Tiki Huts.
Stupid rap. Stupid Hip-hop.
Stupid R&B. Oh! A mop.
This doesn't rhyme I know it's lame.
Oh man, I feel so ashamed.
I always say eggilicious,
but now it is ambitious.
Aliens are coming; they are here to invade.
My girlfriend has a serenade.
They are Martians to kil,
but just stand still.
Please take the teachers take the homework,
or I will stab you with a fork.
Take 'em now take 'em, far
or I will throw you in a cattle car.
Take the schools take 'em now
and you and have my stupid little cow.
Stick it in good, stick it in hard
or you will eat pounds of lard.

No comments:

Post a Comment